Christmas Family Crafternoon
Have a go and get stuck in!
Discover the amazing archive collection with exciting hands-on activities led by some brilliant Yorkshire crafters, choose from a range of crafty activities with a festive feel and make something brilliant to take home.
- Screen print a bag with West Yorkshire Print Workshop (last entry to printing at 3:30pm)
- Collage a Christmas dinner with Laura and Zoe from Short & Few
- Decoupage a wooden tree decoration with Maddie from Story Bees
- Create a festive woolly decoration with Diane from Knitting Pretty
- Print your own wrapping paper with Shonagh Short
Enjoy free light refreshments in our indoor picnic space – feel free to bring your own food to keep everyone fueled up!
Free event, no booking required, just drop in.
Find out more about accessibility, how to get here and our facilities for families on our Family Visits page.
|11 November 2023
Michael Marks Building
University of Leeds